Superwinch is amongst the largest privately held designer, manufacturer and marketer of winch systems and accessories in the world. The Company produces a large variety of winch products including electric and hydraulic winches, power drives, accessories, parts and hubs that are sold to both the consumer and industrial end-markets. The Company’s products have established sales in the aftermarket automotive, OEM, power sport vehicle, industrial and military markets.
Superwinch seeks the brightest and the best. To apply to any of the postings below, please contact Superwinch Human Resources at email@example.com. Employment at Superwinch is subject to successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screening
Browse our current openings:
Assembly I and II - Portland, Oregon Office
We are currently recruiting an Assembler I and II to join our team in Portland, OR.
Superwinch is amongst the largest privately held designer, manufacturer and marketer of winch systems and accessories in the world. The team is focused on assembly and test of off-road, utility and industrial winches and accessories. The most common applications for these products are on ATV’s, UTV’s, Jeeps, Trucks and utility trailers used by our customers to pursue their hobbies as well as our Industrial business consisting of Tow and Recovery Applications. The products are sold thru automotive Truck/Jeep/SUV and ATV/UTV aftermarket as well as OEM direct.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Under limited supervision, assemble Winches, comprising of painted castings, gear assemblies, hydraulic or electric motors using a state of the art assembly station using calibrated pneumatic tools, miscellaneous hand tools for installing and tightening standard fasteners.
- Uses prints and work instructions to perform tasks.
- Package and palletize winches for distribution.
- Operate Pallet jack or forklift as needed.
- Make transactions in ERP system as required.
- Cross training over multiple winch and assembly lines to support flexibility in production demand
- Shipping and Receiving as needed
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Assembly experience is preferred
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Must possess good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Motivated to continuously improve and learn new skills.
- The team member may be required to continuously stand, repetitively grasp and use fine manipulation with the hands and frequently walk, bend, squat, or twist as well as repetitively push or pull.
- It is essential to be able to frequently lift up to 20 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds with assistance throughout an 8-10 hour shift.
- Shipping and Receiving experience a plus
Employment at Superwinch is subject to successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screening
Financial Controller - Portland, Oregon Office
The Financial Controller participates in reporting the organizational financial performance against budget and directly leads the accounting team. They will develop tools and systems to improve accuracy and timeliness of deliver of critical financial and operational information to the leadership team and make recommendations on financial operations. Responsible for developing objectives and continuously setting priorities for the accounting team in addition to being responsible for the execution of accounting team projects and their routine processing workload. This role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for accounting team accurate and timely development and execution of; financial statements, annual audits, annual budget and consolidation of foreign and domestic subsidiary financials.
- Lead & Manage accounting team members ensuring their proper training, performance and continuous improvement within their AR, AP and disbursement functions and their interactions with other teams.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data
- Maintain corporate income tax compliance and assure accurate & timely completion
- Lead and participate in the completion of various finance & accounting related projects as assigned
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Ensure timely, accurate and professional communication by team members in support of all other teams
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required and additionally CPA certification preferred.
- 10 years of related financial management experience with 3 years managing an accounting team
- Demonstrated ERP system competency within a manufacturing environment
- Some Public accounting experience desirable.
- Advanced excel spreadsheet skills
- Must have strong communication skills and be deadline oriented
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% or as required
To apply to any of the postings, please contact Superwinch Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.